Chemo over, finished, DONE!

12 weeks of chemo is finished! Yipee! I am so relieved to be finished. Tammy got my IV on one try, and after a bit of a wait for the drug to arrive from the pharmacy, I finally got my last dose of chemo. I've been tired this weekend as usual, but so thankful to have this over with. Hopefully my strength will return quickly and I'll be stronger every day!
Once again I was spoiled with great meals this past week. Carmen sent roast, carrots and potatoes. Mike and Lori brought Pei Wei and then had us over for steaks on Saturday. I appreciate all the great meals we have been blessed with these past few months. It certainly has made this all go easier.
I really want to thank everyone who has held me up in your thoughts and prayers over the last 12 weeks. I couldn't have made it without all the love and support I've been surrounded by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden