Vacation!

We are all excited to be heading off for our family vacation tomorrow. Last year I got my diagnosis the day we left to head to the mountains and I think I was weepy and in shock the whole week. It was a very emotional trip for all of us. Since then I've been through too many tests and doctors visits to count, in addition to surgery and chemo. When I look back it is hard to believe all that has happened in the past 9 months.

This year we are headed to Santa Rosa beach for the week, and I guess for once I really feel like I truly have earned a whole week off. I plan to relax and celebrate life with my fabulous family! Please pray we have great weather and a safe trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden