The Muppets

Josh thinks I need to get a job at the Franklin Theater, because I do love it there. Last weekend they were showing the new Muppet Movie and  we took the girls and it was fabulous! At one point in the movie, they are talking about how everyone has moved on with their lives and forgotten about the Muppets and Anna Belle leaned over to me and said, "It wasn't us -we never forgot about them, we still watch the Muppet show on those tapes (VHS)". She's right, we do still have lots of Muppet Show VHS tapes that we still watch. Today I went out and bought us a DVD copy, so we can continue that tradition.

If you haven't seen the new Muppet Movie - I highly recommend it! It will definitely make you smile, and it might even make you tear up a little. Chassi and I were pretty misty eyed toward the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden