Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dinner with friends at Snookums

I just realized I never published this post...

Every three weeks or so I go to west TN for work. I usually spend a day in Memphis and a day in Jackson. I always try to go by and see Kim at work in Jackson, but this time I got Amber to come up and meet us too. We had a delicious dinner at Snookum's Steakhouse with some high school friends - Stacy and Judy. What a wonderful night with great friends!

Amber, Laura, Kim, Stacy and Judy - Class of 83'

3 comments:

Dennis Pyritz, RN said...

I just found your blog. As a fellow cancer survivor, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Also...Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs Lists” with over 1400 other personal cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
If you have not visited before or recently, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer Network to your own blogroll.
Now that you are listed, you can expect to gain a wider audience for your thoughts and experiences. Being Cancer Network is a place to share and communicate.

Take care, Dennis (beingcancer@att.net)

Christian Woman said...

Our prayers are with you.
Christian T-Shirts

Ashley Williams said...

Thank you s o much for this informative blog!!