Henderson weekend

I traveled back to Henderson to meet Amber and celebrate my Dad’s 78th birthday, and also to attend our 30th high school reunion. Lisa and Chadd were also in town to celebrate her 20th high school reunion. It was so great to see her and Chadd. Lisa is growing and glowing with my nephew that's due in November. Please join me in praying for a smooth and healthy delivery for my baby sister. Oh, and she'll be having the baby in an actual maternity ward not a Moo-Ternity Ward.






My Dad is doing well, he has developed some hip issues from arthritis but he swims several times a week and this helps his joints I'm sure. Dad, like his father before him, loves to work in his garden. He has wonderful blackberry bushes, strawberry plants and melons.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden