Work

I love where I work and I love the people I work with. I believe in our mission to promote health/wellness to other organizations. Lately it has been like working in a whirlwind. I don't know if I'm coming or going most days. I'm still having a bit of a struggle with my memory and sometimes I have trouble remembering the right word when I'm talking. It is very frustrating and I'm beginning to wonder if the chemo scrambled my brain just a bit. I do much better when I'm organized and not pulled in 10 directions. 
Until I get completely back to normal (whatever that is) I will just keep notes and make checklists. One of my missions this summer will be to focus on my work/life balance. I want to do more than go to work and come home and rest. I am going to work hard on getting all my energy back and celebrating life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden