Exercise is my frog

"Eat a live frog first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day." 
 Mark Twain

I read something recently that took this quotation one step further, by explaining that your "frog" is the item that constantly resides on your to-do list that is important, but easily dismissed for other things. I have come to the conclusion that exercise is my "frog".  My friend Amy is helping me with this task. She has scheduled standing appointments on our Outlook calendars called "Get in shape girl!", so we can tackle this frog together. 

Once I begin an exercise routine, I enjoy it - the getting started part is the hardest. I slacked off for a few months and I need a jump start.

Thanks Amy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden