Dentist

Ugh...I cracked a tooth. The tooth that is cracked has a very old filling in it - it's a 8 or 10 year old molar so the filling has probably been there for a long long time. I made a trip to the dentist to get the tooth fixed and my heart was pounding. I kept telling myself, you've survived surgeries and chemo - why are you letting a little dental work get you so nervous?!

Anyway, they ended up giving me some nitrous oxide to help me relax and whoa! I had forgotten how great that stuff was. They could have done anything to that tooth and I probably wouldn't have cared a bit. I told the nurse, I was going to suggest they have nitrous piped in to every chemo room in America!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden