I love good news!

Amber got her scan results and her body remains free of cancer! I just can't stop smiling about this news. Just a few months ago the diagnosis and prognosis she was given were hard to take in. Amber has always been one of the healthiest and strongest women I know and to find my friend had advanced disease was heartbreaking. The doctors will continue to scan her every 3 months and keep a very close eye on her.

Through all of her chemo treatments, surgeries and tests, Amber has remained positive and resolved to make the best of whatever happens. She has a strong faith and strong will and both are very inspiring to me and all those who love her.

So...if you see me smiling - it's because my best friend is doing great!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden