Never miss a chance to say I love you...

I've talked to several friends and family members lately who have lost someone that is very precious to them this past year. The holiday season is a tough one when you are missing someone you love. My mom passed away right before Thanksgiving in 2000, and her birthday is December 27th. I always miss her even more during this season. She loved the holidays, and always made them a little brighter.

We are of course also missing Dan, my brother in law who died almost 5 months ago. This will be a tough holiday for Deanna, Logan and Lauren as well as everyone who's life he touched. I hope we can all help to make it a little easier for them.

As I write this, I know of at least three people who are fighting for their life against cancer and I know each day is a gift for them as well. I am inspired by their determination to live each day to the fullest and to let those around them know how much they mean. It inspires me to do the same, because in reality none of us have that guarantee of tomorrow.

Thank you God for today, and let our actions show your love to every person we encounter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden