2012 - I have high hopes for you!

I'm still working on my official goals for 2012, but I have high hopes that I can knock several things off my to-do list.

Passports - Bryan and I both need valid passports. We filled out our paperwork last year and just never followed through.

Healthy home-cooked meals 4 nights a week, including meatless Monday dinners. (I'm hoping this doesn't mean veggie pizza take out every Monday)

Routine exercise, cardio and strength training, my oncologist wants 5-6 days a week out of me. I didn't do so well in 2011 on this, but I am determined to do better in 2012. These bones need some jarring to combat this gift of osteoporosis that chemo gave me.

Spend more time, make more memories with family and friends.

Explore at least three new places in 2012- visit, shop and eat like the locals!

This should get me started, and then I can formulate S.M.A.R.T. goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely) from my ideas.


Farewell 2011!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden