MRI of spine

I'm not usually claustrophobic, but I certainly feel that way when they roll me into that MRI tunnel.

You may remember from earlier posts that when they did my first pre-mastectomy scan they discovered a cyst on my spine. Dr. Law feels certain that this cyst has been with me my whole life, that it formed as I was forming from an embryo to a fetus. Yet because I have a history of cancer they feel it would be best to keep an eye on the area (via MRI) to make sure no growth or changes occur.

MRI of spine (laying down w/head on pillow)
After looking at the MRI this week, and seeing no changes the doctor feels that I can go 5 years before I need another MRI on this area. He did however have labs drawn along with this visit and says my Vitamin D level remains a little low, so he wants me taking 5,000 IU 4x a week, and of course walking more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden