Pink Trash Ball 2012

Women Rock for the Cure hosts a Pink Trash Ball each May. Women Rock for the Cure is an organization that helps younger women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I'm all for any organization that helps those dealing with cancer, because heaven knows when you are dealing with the big C you need all the help and support you can get!

I've always wanted to go to the Pink Trash Ball, but never have. This year one of my resolutions was to experience new things so I decided to attend. Jenni, Megan, Molly and Lisa graciously agreed to go with me so I didn't have to go alone.

The night included pink food, drinks, a Betsey Johnson fashion show and entertainment by several local acts and also the 80s singer Tiffany!


A great time was had by all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden