A reminder that I have fabulous friends

When I was in surgery almost 4 years ago some very sweet friends of mine transformed my deck into a peaceful and beautiful place to surprise me when I arrived home from surgery. They wanted me to have a place where I could sit and enjoy nature as I recovered. Before that it was pretty much a blank slate except for a grill. My friend Mickey planted bushes and vines and I finally remembered to get some pictures this year when it was all in full bloom. I often have to call her or send her a picture and say "hey what is this plant again?"

Bryan and I have tried to keep it nice and add a little more to it each year, but each time I walk in my backyard I am reminded of what wonderful friends I have. I love you guys/gals!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden