Do you kiss your Mama with that mouth?

I heard from a young age that words can build up or tear down, and we should be very cautious with our words. Lately, I can't help but think about this when I turn on the TV. Is anyone else appalled by the current political ads - from all sides!

I strongly dislike negative campaign ads. I don't know about the general public, but when I hear a negative campaign ad - it makes me think much less of the person behind the ad. If all you can do is tear down the other guy, then that makes me think you don't have much good happening in your camp. A negative ad is NOT going to sway my vote. 

I don't always agree with or enjoy Lewis Black, but I saw this segment and he makes a good point.

If you want my vote, do not tell me why I should not vote for the other guy - convince me of your worth and why I should respect, trust and vote for you!


I guess until November my TV will be set on TV land, and I'll be hiding lots of feeds on Facebook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden