Enjoying every minute!

I am sure if I thought about it, there are many things my friend Amber has taught me over the years. One of the most important things I have learned from her is how to enjoy every single minute!

After I received and accepted a job offer, I called Amber to tell her the news. When I added in - I don't start for three weeks, her response was "Do you want to go somewhere?" to which I, of course said "Yes!" Amber called her sister Cindy who is a master at travel planning and she was able to find us a last minute 4 day cruise. So we packed up and headed to Miami to board the boat!

We had the perfect blend of fun and relaxation aboard the Carnival Imagination. We had delicious meals, explored Key West, swam and shopped in Cozumel and enjoyed all the entertainment the boat had to offer. We also got to engage in one of our favorite past-times - people watching! I'll spare you too many details, but let me just say - there were lots of interesting outfits and personalities to watch, and we were VERY entertained!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden