A new adventure...

 
It's always been a bit tough for me to turn things over and just have faith that it will all work out as it should. I guess I am a bit more of a control freak than I want to admit. Also, I come from a long line of worriers. Since being laid off, I had really tried to just pray that I would be placed wherever I needed to be. When Linda and I were with family recently, my cousin Nancy shared with me her experience of being laid off. Nancy said it was the best thing that ever happened to her, and resulted in a better job with higher pay. She said she felt I would end up in an better situation, as well. Having said that, I have news to share:
 
I have been offered, and accepted a job with H2U!
 
It's hard to explain, but from the moment I walked in the door I felt like this was a safe place for me to land. After my interview, we walked through the office, and with each person I met I felt more sure about joining this company. Everyone we encountered was very friendly and then I began to see a few familiar faces from early Gordian (former company) days. These were people I worked with years ago, and people who's judgement I really respected. I came home and told Bryan that I didn't want to get my hopes too high, but I felt really good about the opportunity. After waiting an eternity (really only 36 hours) I got a call and an offer!
 
My position at H2U will encompass two things I love - training and wellness! I will be training staff at the wellness clinics on how to use the electronic medical record.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden