2013 - time to spread love

If you know me at all, you know I'm a Coca-Cola fan. I'm a sucker for the drinks, merchandise and of course, the commercials. Have you seen their new one? It certainly hit home for me, because I truly believe in the message. Watch it here!

Give a little bit
Give a little bit of your love to me
Give a little bit
I'll give a little bit of my love to you
See the man with the lonely eyes
Take his hand, you'll be surprised

                                       So I'll give a little bit

I'll give a little bit of my life for you
So give a little bit
Give a little bit of your time to me
Now's the time that we need to share
So send a smile, we're on our way back home

                                 ~ by Roger Hodgson (Supertramp)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden