Oncologist visit

I had my post chemo visit with Dr. Peacock, my oncologist on Friday morning. My counts are slowly coming back up to where they need to be, and everything else looks good. I don't have to see her again until January 2009, unless something comes up. She reminded me to walk 30 minutes 5 days a week, eat healthy, keep my stress low and report any weird pains or coughs. If recurrence happens it is usually within the first 2 years. I plan on NO recurrence and she feels I have very good odds of that as well.  I will be seeing Dr. Whitworth and Dr. Peacock every 3 months for 2 years, just to make sure I stay good and healthy.

Once again, thank you for all your support and prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden