Vitamin D

I got the results of my vitamin D level - it was 31.9, normal is 32-100 so I have some work to do. The chemo thinned out my bones a bit, so I need to work on getting them back to normal. The doctor wants me on calcium and vitamin D twice daily and then I will have it rechecked in 3 months. I'm also to continue my weight bearing exercise and walking.

I actually had to get my hair cut again this past weekend. The back seems to grow much faster than the top and the ends were looking split. I think I'll keep it shorter than it was pre-chemo, it is so much faster to get ready in the morning.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your short hair!
Lisa Thomas said…
It's probably good that you gave up on that whole trying-to-keep-your-hair-longer-than-your-husband's thing.
---L

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden