- Laugh more, love more, pray more
- Spend time with those I love that make me laugh
- Show those I love how much they mean to me
- Remember that God meets me wherever I am
- Try something new each month (recipe, language, sport, art project, etc...)
- Create a budget and stick to it - it's time to see exactly where we spend our hard earned cash!
- Add exercise to my daily checklist
- Be grateful for each and every day
- Pay it forward as often as possible
Sunday, January 2, 2011
I looked over my 2010 resolutions and I actually did very well on them. I loved, laughed and prayed. I traveled with family, girl-friends and also took that "alone time" trip with my hubby. The two I can't completely declare success on are budgeting and exercise. I think I'll keep pretty much the same list, but tweak it a bit to live with more intention this year.