Prayers for Japan

The images are of the damage from the tsunami in Japan are heartbreaking. I read a quote today from a mother who was caught in the tsunami and only able to save 2 of her 3 children. She said; nothing else matters except my family. I read another quote from a father who would not let go of his 3 week old baby so it could be examined. The reporter said he just kept saying; I must protect my children. This yet another reminder that the people we love are what really matters in this life.

My heart goes out to the people of Japan, the rescue workers and the many volunteers who will assist these people in their time of great need. Verizon is always good about matching their employees donations dollar for dollar. I am thankful they offer us this opportunity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden