Follow up on MRI

I had my follow up with Dr. Law to get the results of the MRI of my spine. The cyst on my spine has not grown any in the last year, and he still feel pretty sure it has been there since I was a fetus. He does not expect it to grow, but I will be rescanned in a couple of years to be sure. I was relieved to hear that he doesn't expect this to ever cause me any issues.

Dr. Law had gotten my Dexa Scan results and did want me to do a second test to determine how fast my body is building up and breaking down bone mass. I am still awaiting the results of this test. This will determine if Actonel is the best medication to treat my bone loss with.

Thank you God for continued good results!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden