Girlfriends

I'm a firm believer in having girlfriends. Someone to relate to, someone to laugh with, someone to share your struggles. I have several groups of girlfriends from different time periods of employment in my life and I enjoy each and every one of them. I have a monthly dinner with some of the ladies I worked with when I was coaching at Gordian. I have another group of girlfriends from when I was at Healthways, and another from my years at Baptist. It is so nice to have made so many great friends through the years. I am very blessed to be surrounded by so many strong women in my field. I love you all - you each inspire me to be a better person in your own way.

Thank God for Girlfriends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden