Atlanta Weekend

Bryan and I have been putting in some long hours at work recently, so we decided a weekend escape was needed. I found us a nice hotel room in Buckhead and we headed to Atlanta for a nice relaxing weekend. Saturday morning, I introduced Bryan to IKEA and then we headed to Atlantic station to do some shopping. Sometimes I forget that Bryan doesn't love shopping as much as I do, but he was able to find a nice spot at Rose Mexicana to have a drink and some guacamole while I finished up my shopping. That night we went to Phipps Plaza to see Up in the Air and then had a late night dinner at the Tavern. It was just what we needed, a quick get away to recharge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden