Kentucky Family

On Saturday my cousins from Kentucky came down, and we had a double engagement party for my cousin Glenda and her fiancee Gary along with Lisa and Chadd. We don't see each other enough, but when we do it's as if no time has passed. It was so great to see them and catch up on what has been going on with everyone. I think we had 21 adults in all, plus all the little kiddos running around. It was a wonderful, loud, fun gathering.

Bryan, Jenni and Chassi did all the cooking, even though I was feeling better. We didn't want to take any chances since I had been a little under the weather. Anna and Morgan made delicious little crumbly wedding cakes. Emri learned to play the harmonica and entertained the crowd with her new musical skills.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden