Dr. Whitworth visit

I had an appointment with Dr. Whitworth (oncology surgeon) this past week. I usually see his nurse practioner Norma or Bea for follow ups, and then he pops in for a minute. I am on the every 6 month rotation for follow ups with his office. 


On this visit Norma did my examination which includes a little poking, prodding and listening. Then we talked about how I've been feeling. I told her about the pains I still occasionally have in my chest area, and also some strange feelings like liquid is running under my skin. The only thing I can compare it to is lactation. Evidently this is all part of the healing process and is perfectly normal. As long as I know it is normal, then I'll try not to worry about it. My next appointment is with Dr. Wagstrom (my plastic surgeon) next month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden