Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dr. Whitworth visit

I had an appointment with Dr. Whitworth (oncology surgeon) this past week. I usually see his nurse practioner Norma or Bea for follow ups, and then he pops in for a minute. I am on the every 6 month rotation for follow ups with his office. 


On this visit Norma did my examination which includes a little poking, prodding and listening. Then we talked about how I've been feeling. I told her about the pains I still occasionally have in my chest area, and also some strange feelings like liquid is running under my skin. The only thing I can compare it to is lactation. Evidently this is all part of the healing process and is perfectly normal. As long as I know it is normal, then I'll try not to worry about it. My next appointment is with Dr. Wagstrom (my plastic surgeon) next month.

No comments: