Chemo #10

Chemo #10 is over! Only two more to go! This was my last dose where I get both drugs (cytoxan and abraxene) and it's already taking it's toll. I had to have treatment on Thursday this week, because my doctor was out of town on Friday. Catherine took me and it took longer than normal, the chemo room was full of people. It took 3 tries to get my IV started this week, but all went well when they finally got it going. We had plenty of time to talk and catch up. It's been such a busy summer at home and work we haven't had much time to do that lately. Catherine has been my organizer for everything, and I don't know what I would have done without her. She reminds me of appointments, has food set up and helped organize my ride list for chemo treatments. Everyone should have a friend like her.

Today I worked from home between naps. We have training next week, so there is lots to do to get ready for that. I just can't seem to get enough rest today, hopefully I'll be up and going by Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden