Hope on Wheels HOW 100 Ride 2008



The HOW 100 Ride is a 30 mile ride down the Natchez Trace Parkway that around 450 women rode for women who have had breast cancer in their lives. Lisa Wynn rode this ride in honor of Pam Walch and myself. I've never personally met Lisa, she is a friend of one of my friends (Kathy Bright). I know from talking to her on email, she is a great person and I hope to meet her soon. Pam and I signed bandanas that she carried with her on the ride and she also signed our names on the "Wall of Hope" at the end of the ride. I have some pictures that Lisa sent me, but my internet is up and down these days so I'll add these as soon as I can.


Lisa and my friend Kathy will be riding the "Jack and back" ride for MS on October 4th, while we are at the Komen walk. We will all be with each other in spirit that day.



Thanks again Lisa!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden