Team Fight Like a Girl

Tomorrow, Sept. 19th is the deadline to officially join the "Fight like a girl" Komen Race for the Cure team for the Oct. 4th walk. Actually I think you can join late, but you have to pay a late entry fee of 10.00. 
So...if you want to walk with us, sign up NOW!! We have over 20 members already. I just heard that some of our Verizon friends will be joining us in the walk. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful supportive people! I also greatly appreciate all those that couldn't be with us to walk, but sent in a donation anyway. 

All of this just gets us one step closer to a cure! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden