- I was recently invited to a Botox party at someones house - I did not go.
- I think the Beatles were right "All you need is LOVE"
- Levis, Nikes, Concert t-shirts, Van Halen and Hot Fudge Cakes bring back great high school memories.
- I do not trust white chocolate.
- My kids are the best things I ever created. I am honored to be their mom.
- I once threw a flaming toaster out the front door and almost hit the mailman.
- I love to travel, explore new cities and bargain shop. I am not afraid of back rooms in Chinatown. I think I am too old to be sold into white slavery.
- I love parties - cook-outs, dinner parties, birthday parties, Christmas parties, New Years parties - just name the occasion and I'll host a get together.
- I have 3 grandgirls: Anna Belle, Morgan and Emri - they call me La La.
- I enjoy doing laundry - I love the smell of clean clothes.
- I love soundtracks, someday I hope to compile my own soundtrack.
- It was illegal to dance in the city limits of the town I grew up in. My junior year a prom request was made to the city council, and it was denied. Can you say Footloose?
- I love Rocky movies. This article was written by a guy I went to high school with - http://espn.go.com/page2/s/webb/011207.html
- I love to cook Italian food, but I'm intimidated to cook it for my Italian friends. My friend Ludo says, as long as it is made with love it will always taste great.
- I saw "Raiders of the Lost Ark" six times at the Cabana Theater in Jackson - three times we rented the Grand Cabana.
- I enjoy making eclectic gifts for my friends and family.
- I don't want to know if they are lip-synching, playing to a track, etc...just let me believe it sounds THAT good.
- I tried my best to make childhood magical for my children - Easter Bunny, Santa, Tooth Fairy. Jenni loved it, Josh saw it as deception.
- In 1961 my Mom designed and made her own wedding dress, it had a 21 inch waist. She had the perfect hourglass figure. I wore it in 1983, and we had to let the waist out a couple of inches to get me in it. I weighed 100 lbs at the time.
- I've always been attracted to dark haired guitar players - I've been married to my favorite one for over 25 years now.
- My first concert was ZZ Top "Cheap Sunglasses" Tour in Memphis.
- I have a better understanding/relationship with God than I had when I was younger. I realize now, none of us can be good enough to earn our way to heaven, if we could do that there would have been no reason for the cross. We just have to do our best every day - God knows our hearts and loves us.
- I had Josh when I was 18 years old and Jenni when I was 23. Basically they grew up with us. Sometimes I worry if they got cheated out of a normal childhood.
- When I meditate...my mind goes to the beach in Carmel. I can picture the exact spot to sit and watch the sunset and feel the sand and breeze.
- In 2008, with the help of my family and friends I battled breast cancer and WON!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
I joined the world of Facebook several months back. I still don't understand all it's features, but it is great to be able to connect with friends from all over the country. Many I haven't talked to in years.
Recently there were request going around to write 25 random facts about yourself.
Here's what I came up with:
I had the best time reading the 25 things all my friends came up with, so if you are on Facebook - add me as a friend so I can read yours too.