Jenni's European Adventure

Jenni leaves tomorrow for a month long European Adventure. She will be spending two weeks in Amsterdam and two weeks in Germany with her friends Lauren and Erin. I think they plan to visit as many cities as possible.

Jenni moved back home when I started my chemo treatments last year and she has been a tremendous help and support to me the past twelve months. I am so glad she is getting this opportunity to travel and have some fun with her friends. She will be celebrating her 21st birthday while she is away. I really think these girls have been planning this trip since they were 16 years old - they are so excited. I am sure they will have a great time. Please keep their safe travels in your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden