My plan

I guess if I had to title the past 12 months of my life it would be "Survive", my plan for the next 12 months is going to be "Thrive". I have made it through diagnosis, surgery, treatment and recovery. Now it's time to focus on staying healthy physically, emotionally and spiritually.

Coincidentally they are offering a nutrition/exercise pilot at work called "Helping people Thrive" (so I can't take credit for the phrase) and I signed up to be a part. I found out on Thursday that I was chosen for the 12 week pilot program beginning in August. As part of this pilot I will have a dietitian and trainer to work with over the 12 week period to tailor a meal plan and exercise routine specifically for me. I'm really looking forward to this. I think it is just the jump start I need.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden