This time last year...

A little over a year ago, I heard 4 words that women hope to never hear - "you have breast cancer". Those are words that will definitely stop you in your tracks. A lot has happened since then, and my family and friends have supported me through the whole thing. I've been wracking my brain on what I could do to pay everyone back and show my appreciation. So far nothing I can think of seems adequate.

To each of you who prayed for me, cooked me a meal, brought me a snack, cleaned my house, washed my hair, made over my deck, helped me dress, kept me company during chemo, shopped for hats with me, went with me to the doctor and the million other things you have all done - I will be forever grateful and I love you all!

Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden