Remembering Farrah


To those of us who grew up in the 70's - Farrah Fawcett was a part of our childhood. Charlie's Angels came on Wednesday nights and it was rarely missed in our household. Most of my friends and I grew up dreaming of going to work for Charlie. I was thinking today - we had quite a few strong female role models on those 5 channels we got - Jill, Kelly, Sabrina, Wonder Woman, Isis and Jamie/Bionic Woman.

I watched "Farrah's story" and it was heartbreaking and very hard to watch at times. I admire her for staying positive and fighting her battle with cancer on her own terms. Everyone's journey with cancer is different and she explored every option she could find. Her death this week wasn't unexpected, but still very sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden