Dr. Whitworth visit

I had yet another follow up appointment today at the Nashville Breast Center. I typically see Bea or Norma, Dr. Whitworth's nurse practitioners, for my routine follow ups. I usually start getting nervous about the time they bring me to the exam room. Thankfully Bea came in right away, did my exam and gave me the all clear. She even said I can wait 6 months this time between appointments because I am doing so well. Of course, that is with the understanding that I continue to see Dr. Peacock every 3 months for an exam, x-rays and lab work.

After my appointment, I walked over to visit my former work area (oncology unit). There are only a few staff members still there from my days at Baptist. It was great to see Sherry, Juanita, Michael and catch up a bit with them - they all looked fabulous. It's hard to believe I've been gone from there for 10 years. I promised to come back and visit again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden