Fabulous friends

I am fortunate to have grown up in a small close knit community. I have many friends that have been in my life for as long as I can remember. Kim is one of those friends. We are the same age, and she grew up 3 doors down from me. She came up this past weekend (with her new husband Larry) to join us for the Komen walk.

Saturday night Kim, Larry, Bryan and I went to dinner downtown and then walked over to see the Max Headroom Band on 2nd avenue. If you grew up during the 80s, you would love Max Headroom. They put on a fabulous show and play all the biggest hits from that era. Tommy Holland, another Henderson native that I have known my whole life, plays in the band. It is always great to see Tommy as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden