Dinner theater in Chattanooga?

Some of my girlfriends and I have been looking for fun outings to spend time together. One of my former supervisors in Chattanooga told me about the Vaudeville Cafe and Mystery Dinner Theater. They have a Saturday night show called the "Redneck/Italian Wedding". This sounded like such fun. Some of us had attended Tony and Tina's wedding in Chicago several years ago and it was hilarious and we all had a great time.
So we loaded up our cars and drove to Chattanooga for the evening. I'll have to admit, the best part was the drive there and back where we all caught up on each other's lives and laughed and commiserated about life's ups and downs. It was fabulous being together. I wasn't too impressed with the show or food. The show had some funny moments, but didn't hold a candle to the one we attended in Chicago where you are actually incorporated into the event.

Here's a photo of our group

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden