Lifetime friends

My work territory includes Lawrenceburg, TN. This also happens to be where Allison, one of my childhood friends lives. Amber, another childhood friend lives 20 minutes or so from Lawrenceburg. So...Amber met me in Lawrenceburg and we drove over to the school where Allison is a first grade teacher and surprised her! I wish I had taken a photo of her face when she saw us walk up to her door. She screamed and burst into tears. After much hugging, we headed to Dairy Queen for sundaes and to catch up.

Then I headed to Florence to Amber's house for a slumber party complete with delicious Mexican food and a scary movie. I love my lifetime friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden