Komen Race for the Cure 2011


Team Fight like a girl - photo 1

This is my 4th Komen Race for the cure since my diagnosis, and evidently it was the biggest cancer walk Nashville has ever hosted. That first year was a blur, I had just finished my chemo and I walked purely on adrenaline and support from my friends. This year I really enjoyed walking and catching up with friends. When I see other ladies who are obviously in the middle of their treatment it certainly takes me back to those hard days.

I want to thank everyone who supported me during my surgery and treatment, and all the days since. Everyone should be lucky enough to have friends and family like you!

Team Fight like a girl - photo 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden