Thank yous

How do you even begin to write thank you notes in a situation like this. I have been overwhelmed by so many people helping, cooking, cleaning, praying and just loving me. I hate to even write names, because I'm sure I'll leave someone out unintentionally.
Bryan, Jenni, Josh, Chassi, Anna, Morgan and Emri - you guys/gals are why I do everything I do
Dad and Sherry - even from Russia and by global phone - you've been there
Linda and Lisa - "there were never such devoted sisters" as the song says
Kent, Adelia, Deanna, Dan, Lauren, Logan, Alan, Michael, Franklin - family who is always there to help
Aunt Jewel and Cousin Nancy - two of my favorite people - I picture you two with a big map on the wall with all the cousins locations mapped out: You get the call and it lights up and the family phone chain starts moving with great news, prayer requests, new babies or even tv appearances. You are like our family super-heros!
Mickey, Denise and Catherine - if you need anything organized, cleaned or planted or just need someone to have your back - these are the girls
Lori and Angie - the "Friday night hair washing team"
Mike, Lori, Sophie and Elijha - Awesome family who is always here to help
Kim, Amber, Joyce and Liz - you are all a bit older than me so I can literally say I've known you since cradle roll class when we were infants. You have been there for every significant event as long as I can remember - I love you all.
Angela- you are the first person I called when I had my biopsy report in hand - you have been a blessing for your knowledge and your amazing friendship for the past what is it now 15 years?
Kathy - my travel, shop, giggle girlfriend - I'll be ready for a trip soon
Sandy - do you ever sleep? you are amazing
Allison - my wonderful girlfriend from childhood - how did you know that Wonder Woman season 3 was the one I was missing?
Mike Wuster - Josh's Kung Fu teacher who gave me a crash course in energy/visualization/meditation/breathing and it works amazingly well for discomfort and relaxation.
So many others that have done so much and someday I'll get cards out: Anna, Karen, Megan, Lindy, Nicole, Jennifer, Leanne, Amy, Kristen, Dekisha, Arnold, Joan, Carmen, Jane, John, William, Harriet and family, Stefini, Harry, Larry, Lauren, Rebecca, Abbey, Jamie, Patty and her girls, Ken, Elliot and Lucy, Shay, Sherry, Patrick, MariEtta, Chris, Rose, Billy, Teresa, the Sowing Circle girls J-Ho, Janie, Samara, Lisa, and everyone at Gordian and Verizon, and on and on...

I am overwhelmed with all the love, prayers and support!!!

Comments

Kathy said…
Laura,
Thanks for doing this blog, it is wonderful! You are an inspiration and I love you!
Kathy
sandyh said…
This blog is an AWESOME idea! Fun title! Love you, my friend :)

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden