Things not to take for granted...

Your friends and family and 
that God loves each and everyone of us

Using your arms - just try getting out of the bed or chair without your arms - I know I know if I had abs of steel it would have been helpful about now

Opening a cabinet to get a glass, most cabinets are higher than you think

Picking up, pulling up or fastening anything - those pectoral muscles are used constantly

Washing your own hair

Hugs - I come from a family of "huggers"

Sleeping on your side or stomach

Driving, shopping, and just getting out of the house

Being able to do things around the house without someone saying "Hey, stop are you supposed to be doing that?"

Comments

Unknown said…
We're huggers in my family too - i might miss that the most. Love you! (insert virtual hug here).
Bryan Hall said…
Hey!! Stop!! Are you supposed to be blogging?!?
Sherry Thomas said…
I knew you needed that "daddy hug". I would have...being a daddy's girl! I love you, too.

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden