The Bucket List

A couple of days ago I watched "The Bucket List" with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. If you have not seen this movie I recommend it. It's not a morbid movie, it just makes a point to stop, and do the things you have always wanted to do now - don't put it off until you are faced with "kicking the bucket".
It is very easy to lose focus in this high paced life and spend way too much time on things that really won't matter at all 30 years from now.

My parents were firm believers in family road trips, exploring new places, trying new things and not getting in a hurry and letting life pass you by. I appreciate that so much more as an adult, than I did as a whiny teenager who just wanted to go sit on the beach. I've tried to instill a sense of adventure in my kids, but many times I'll admit we get lost in "life" and forget to appreciate the little things each day.

So, the big question for today is:

"What is on your bucket list?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden