Chemo #6 DONE! I'm halfway there

Only 6 more (weeks) treatments to go! Everything went well with the treatment, veins are holding out good. I have been having hot flashes and insomnia which they tell me is my body having early chemo induced menopause. Really?? Do I need this right now on top of chemo?? They offered more drugs for those symptoms, but I'm going to try and do it without if I can. I feel like I have enough for my liver to process right now.
Oh well, I'm still very thankful that I'm not nauseated or too fatigued. I told Dr. Peacock I went back to work this week and she reminded me again to pace myself. I'm really trying to do this. It's just hard, because I don't want to miss anything. 

Keep those prayers going- Thank you all!



Comments

Sherry Thomas said…
Laura, We love you. I have been playing your music on my drives to therapy! You are right...the songs are inspirational. I listen to them over and over. Do try to get some rest. Sherry

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden