Chemo #4

Chemo #4 is over, only 8 more to go! Denise took me today and the time passed quickly. There were two other ladies sitting beside us that also have breast cancer. We struck up a conversation and compared notes on surgery, expanders and hair - or the lack of it. One lady had just gotten her new perky breasts and was very excited, she showed them to whoever walked by. It was funny, wonder if that is how I'll be? If so, watch out!

My blood counts were better this week, which is good, of course they will drop again after this treatment. Counts dropping and hair loss is expected, it means the drugs are working, so I can deal with that. Today I got both drugs, so it's a double whammy on the system. 
Denise and I had a nice lunch and now I'm home for a quick nap. I miss seeing her everyday at work, we have such fun together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden