Chemo #5

Chemo #5 is over and it all went well. My counts are down as expected, but I'm feeling pretty well. I'll have to take it easy the next few days but usually by Mondays I'm feeling stronger again. Lori took me to chemo, then we went to Bongo Java for lunch. I then came home and took a 2 hr nap.
I got to have dinner with my friends Anna and Sarah tonight, it sure was good to get to see them again. We all worked together at Healthways years ago.

I start back to work on Monday. I'm looking forward to being back with my friends. I hope they have patience with my "chemo brain" tendencies. I actually looked it up, because it has been frustrating for me. Mayo clinic had an article on it, so I guess I'm not imagining it. Of course I didn't have the best memory before all this began.

Next week I'll be at #6 and half way through with treatments! Keep those prayers going, they are keeping me strong and getting me through any rough moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden