Chemo #7 is a wrap!

Chemo #7 is over and done. It was a cytoxan and abraxene day so it took a little longer in the chemo room, and I saw the doctor as well. Dr. Peacock said everything is looking ok and I am still feeling pretty decent. I haven't had any nausea to speak of, thank goodness! I still get tired easily and the fuzzy thinking is driving me nuts, but I have so much to be grateful for. I have the most amazing family and friends and having that support is what gets me through each and every day. 

Today Rebecca took me for my treatment and then we went to lunch. The two and a half hours went by very quickly.  If anyone can make chemo "fun" it's you girls. When I stop and think about it, when else do we take 2 hours to just sit and talk uninterrupted? Not frequently enough is what I've decided. 

So my advice for today...slow down, sit and talk with your family and friends and let them know you appreciate them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden