Dr. Wagstrom follow up

I saw Dr. Wagstrom (plastic surgeon) today. She is very pleased with my progress and how my surgery has turned out. I have healed very well and my scars are fading more each month. I was to have my tattoos touched up today, but the nurse that does that was overbooked, so I will have to go back another day to get that done. 

Dr. Wagstrom and her staff were featured in the summer issue of Nashville's best for Health and Wellness. I knew I had fabulous people taking care of me, and this article and recognition just confirms it even more. 

Lisa and Jenni went with me to the appointment, and then we had a nice lunch at Which Wich and then shopped at Trader Joes. It makes me thankful not only for my family, and my health, but for our freedom - especially on this day September 11th. It is so easy to take things for granted, living here in America. I think I need to stop and write out my grateful list today and say an extra prayer for all those who serve our communities and our country. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden