Work-Life Balance

Lately I have been letting the stress at work really get to me and I know this isn't healthy. I have to remind myself I can only do so much and I have to set limits. This will be much easier said than done. There are so many people I work with that seem to have no work-life balance. They rush to work, rush home to take their kids to ball games, rush through homework, put them to bed and then hop on their laptops and work until after midnight. I am not sure they even realize how much they are missing. If this is what it takes to be successful in the corporate world then I am not sure I want to sign up. I am a hard worker during work hours, but I think you have to draw the line somewhere and have a personal life. I have never heard of anyone on their deathbed that said "I wish I had spent more time at the office".

Every morning I remind myself to Let go and let God show me where I need to go and what I need to do to keep my life balanced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden