Labor Day weekend

It was a nice peaceful labor day weekend. Most of the 3 day weekend I took it easy and got in some much needed rest. Busy work weeks and stress still can completely exhaust me. Sunday night we had a couple of work friends over to grill out and relax.

Monday night Josh and his crew came over for dinner and an outdoor movie. I had gotten a movie projector for my birthday, and we had not had the chance to try it out. We hooked the projector to our portable DVD player and hung a white shower curtain on the pergola to make a screen. We watched The Little Mermaid and had popcorn. Anna Belle and Morgan loved it! The photos came out a bit blurry, but you can see the make-shift screen.
~
Jenni will be coming home this weekend and I can't wait to see her. We talk on the phone every day or so, but it is not the same as seeing her face. I think watching the Little Mermaid made me miss her even more. She used to watch that movie daily when she was little.
~
Thank you to my friend Amy for the idea and inspiration!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID Vaccines have arrived!

Henderson sisters dinner

Turn off the news and build a garden